Saturday, September 10, 2011

Thoughts of the MMOr

  So, gamers, as I tend not to cover such things as games and enternet entertainment, I figured I would enlighten my readers on how to follow such  blogs without going too far from home (which as we all know is right here in my cozy little den) so without going out into the sun (it burns us) im going to connect you to, in my opinion (which as we all know is most important), one of the best and rant-iest blogs iv found online. For those of you who are into MMO, follow my wisdom and go to the link at the bottom of this post (and if you disagree with any of my blogs, feel free to blog about it). But I find that this blog is the bloggiest when it comes to game blog. I know that the wide range of media i cover, this is not in my resume. Check this guy out. Enjoy!


                             * I heard you liked blogs, so i blogged in my blog on how you like to blog so that you can read my blog about how you like to blog in you blogs. Blog about me.*

No comments:

Post a Comment